Wednesday, January 17, 2018

January 17

"We are sitting.  The trees were all covered in snow."

"The hill was SLIPPERY!"

"There was a hole and the tracks led around it."

"These tracks could be fox tracks because it has paw prints with claws."

"When we were not in the woods, an animal digged some dirt up and there was dirt on the snow."
"Animals go under the snow so that predators can't get them."

"There was a hole in the fort, and we thought an animal might be in it."

"I was climbing the tree."

"I was climbing also, and I went higher."

"I was climbing the tree.  It was so much fun!"

"I was shoveling off the benches."

"We were shoveling the back of the shelter off."
"We wanted to see if there was ice.  In some places there was ice and we tried to get it off."

"Our friend was under the bridge."

"I was trying to make my friend feel better."

"We had lunch and we were sitting by the fire because we were cold."

"I was eating my dessert near the fire."

"We ate popcorn!"

"I was making my castle."

"We took turns swinging on the vine and we pretended to be cowboys and cowgirls."

"We were making ice art.  We collected things around us and poured water in."


"We poured the water and left them in the shelter.  We have to wait for the ice.  We will check next week."

"I was standing on the wood pile and I was using my arms to hold me so that I wouldn't fall.  I was singing 'A Whole New World'."

"We got covered in snow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment