Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January 10

"I found out if you laid in the snow and really snuggled in, it would feel really comfortable. I could see the sky and trees."
"We loved the fire."
"I was helping make the castle."
"I was eating apples with my gloves on."
"We were eating our snack."
"I made a crab out of snow."


"We were searching for the snowshoe hare."
"We took a picture of all our bunnies (the snowshoe hare.)"

"Here is a bunny that we found!"


Found it!








"I was sledding."
"We were pretending that I was a fish and the tree was the anchor and it was pulling me up."

"The sledding was really fun!"
"We were having hot cocoa by the fire."
Everyone had lots of fun in the woods today!
"I was spreading sprinkles for everyone so that they could  have snow. The snow sprinkles were shaking out of the water can."
"I was having fun climbing the tree."
"My friend showed me how to climb the tree."
"Me and my friends were in the fort that we made."

No comments:

Post a Comment