Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May 25

"The leaves used to be gone, but now it's all light green."

"Someone found a centipede."
"Centipedes have 100 legs!"

"Me and my friends were pretending that we had a band."

"Me and a teacher were trying to find bugs.  We were on the hunt to find bugs.  We found a beetle, but it was too quick.  We picked up another log and found a slow beetle.  We found a salamander too."
"Another friend found a dead centipede."

"Me and my brother and my dad were drawing for free draw."

"I was drawing a in a journal and I drew my sit spot."




"We were doing number cookies and letter cookies.  We were doing this because we like it."
"We had to place the number cookies down and we needed to get the number cookies to make number sentences."
"The letter cookies were for making words."

A number sentence.

"We were making batter for the brownies."
"We were mixing the brownies up."


"We put it on the fire."

"A friend took a picture."

"The brownies were inside the bucket thing for cooking."
"She was looking at the brownies to see if they're ready."
"It was delicious!"

"I found a snail."

"My dad found a snail at my sit spot.  He found a slug too."

"I was putting the snail in a crack of a log so that it could be safe."

"This was on my sit spot and it looked really soft.  But it looked like throw-up."
"We think it was a fungus."

More creature searching.



"We found a Jack in the Pulpit."

"They call it Jack in the Pulpit, because that line looks like a guy, Jack, and this looks like a pulpit because it's a speech place where you give a speech."

"We were playing duck, duck, goose.  A friend was it and he made a pattern like red, red, red, blue.  And if you tag someone they have to go to the pickle jar.  To get out of the pickle jar you had to spell a word with a digraph."

"It was really fun!"


The Bakery Girls

"I was getting wood.  I was trying to build a bridge."

No comments:

Post a Comment