Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 11

"We were looking for signs of Spring.  There was 'I see', 'I touch', 'I smell', 'I hear' and 'I taste' but we didn't do taste."
"We also wrote about what we saw and heard."
"We were writing stuff that we saw, heard, smelled and touched."
"We told our sit spot groups about what we heard, saw, touched and smelled."
"Some friends said they tasted wind."
"We were going on the balance beam stick."
"We jumped off the end of it."
"Me and friend in the woods we both had short sleeve space shirts, and they were black."
"The tree changed a lot because the tree didn't have leaves on it, but now it has light green leaves."
"She was hanging on a vine."
"We were sprinkling cinnamon and we were making bread."
"We had lucky weather because if it started raining we wouldn't get to make the bread."
"When I was at my sit spot I made a lollipop and when it was time for free choice I got it from my sit spot and showed my teacher.  I pretend it was a lollipop and I gave it to Kaya at her pretend birthday party."
"I was playing cookie relay.  It was really fun.  We had to get fake cookies with letters and scoop them up and then you had to go all the way to where you started and you try to spell the word.
A friend spelling words while playing cookie relay.
"The leaves had these little red things on them.  We weren't sure what they were."
"Me and my friends were doing ABC nature walk and we were writing what we saw.  We wrote it under the letter that it started with."


"We were eating lunch in the fort."
"We were writing about our trees."
"Mrs. Cramer let us find our favorite tree.  We had to draw what the tree looks like.  We did leave coloring and bark coloring."
"We colored in our tree and the tree that we had was two trees and they twisted together."



"There was green!"
"It is a maple sapling."








No comments:

Post a Comment