Monday, May 2, 2016

"It's a BEAUTIFUL day!" said one little kindergartener.

"I found green in the woods.  The green is a sign of spring."

"I made this game.  I used some sticks and stacked them on leaving some space.  To play the game people have to take away one stick at a time and try not to knock anything down.  I think it can have 10-12 players."
"We were playing at my friend's sit spot.  Whoever knocked down a stick first had to go out, and whoever was the last man standing with a stick in his hand got to sit in his stick spot."


"There was a big hole and I got a little stick and I dropped the stick down the hole and it fell out at the bottom."

"Miss Soule was seeing how high I could go up the tree."

"I was looking in my cup for bugs.  I put water in the cup from the stream.  But I did not seem to catch anything."

"They are looking in the stream and catching lots of things in the cup."

"I'm using the magnifying glass to look in the bucket to see what's inside the cup.  There was water and I saw leaves."

"We were putting boats down the stream."
"I was going to put a stick down a stream, and it poked my friend's boat."

"We were playing a game called 'Mr. Crocodile'."
"Friends were saying "Mrs. Crocodile ca we please cross the river?'  They said 'Mrs.' because she was a girl."


"Some poeple got to cross safely because they were wearing the color that the crocodile called.  If you weren't wearing the color the crocodile called you had to run across and not get tagged."


"When there was more than one crocodile we had to think together to pick a color."
"The crocodiles said "If you are wearing black you can cross our river"
"My friend was the only one left, and he got tagged because there were three of us."


"The person who is the  wolf is on something and the people who are not the wolf say "what time is it?" and the wolf says what time it is.  Then they take steps."
"When he says "dinner time" you run back and if you get tagged you're the wolf."


Waiting to hear from Mr. Fox.


"We were eating lunch in the warm sunshine."

Recording information about a tree.


Getting to know a tree.









Signs of Spring


More signs of Spring


The Woods Crew
Being Silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment