Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20th

"Me and my friends were playing hide and go seek and we were hiding."

"I was holding a big piece of bark.  It's like a dinosaur back.  It had moss on it."

"We were playing hide and seek."

"We were trying to make a log house for Miss Soule."
"The stick was too long."
"I stood on one stick and it broke."

"I made chocolate stew for all of the adults."

"I was climbing a tree and everyone else wanted to do it.  Then we made a line so that everyone could have a turn."

"We were making a tree house for the fairies and we are almost finished."

"Me and my friends were eating lunch in the fort."

"Me and my friends were playing the little mermaid with our phones which were made out of bark."

"Me and my friends were eating by a tree and playing jokes.  We used a stump for a table."

"We were painting walking sticks."









"We were supposed to find things that started with the letter, like say if we found a stick we would write it on the s and we would spell it or draw it.  I decided to do both, draw and write."





"We were making scavenger sticks."
"We had to find stuff like sticks, leaves or bark on the ground and tie it to the stick."
"I made a camo scavenger stick."







"The first group made the letters on the cookies."


"We were doing ABC cookies and we had to find words that Miss Skilling said.  We had to get the cookies and get them in the right order to spell the word."





"I was eating lunch in the sun with Ms, Rasco."

"We went on a hunt to find nonliving and living things."
"We found ferns.  They were living."







No comments:

Post a Comment