Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Adventures: Large and Small








"I was rubbing on a stick trying to make fire with my friend."





"We were down the hill, and I was going to the water to check if it was healthy."







"I was taking a rock up a big hill.  It looked like it had crystals on it."




"We read a folktale about how bears that used to have long tails and the fox tricked the bear.  The fox told the bear to fish fish through the ice with his tail, and that he would say "go" when the bear should pick up his tail.  The fox left the bear there, and the ice froze.  The next day the fox said "go" and the bear jumped up and his tail broke off." 


"We were trying to get a student's boot that fell off."




"We're in a fort that we built."


"Me and my friend made a little campfire, for a campfire home.  We did it so we could eat marshmallows, but they were just pretend."




Mrs. Brown's Sit Spot Group


"It's an icicle or maybe sap coming out of a tree."
"It was a maple tree, we think.  Or maybe oak."


"We were painting walking sticks."






"I found a turkey wing, and I told some friends, and then they told the whole class."
"We can't touch them, because it could spread germs."

"Mrs. Cramer came down to the woods and she read "What If You Had Animal Feet" to us."
"After we read it we said what animal feet would we want to have."

No comments:

Post a Comment