Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 1


"We were putting sauce on the pizza."
"We were putting cheese and pepperoni on it."
"Miss Soule was folding the pizza to make a calzone."
"Yummy!"
"Today we were doing the five senses."
"The five senses are: touch, taste, sight, smell and hearing."

"We were tasting different things.  We tried lemon, salt, sugar and flour."
"We were at the taste center and we were tasting lemon."
"When I tasted it, I 'shiggled' (shake and giggle)."

"I was smelling flour and then I tasted it."
"I was licking sugar off of my hand."



"Ms. Rasco was reading to us.  She was reading a smell book."
"We were smelling.  We had to close our eyes and then smell it.  And then we made a guess.  Then Ms. Rasco told us what it was.  It was grass."
"I was smelling something."
"It smelled like pine."
"In the feeling group, we were figuring out was in the box.  It was really hard.  It was rocks."
"I reached my hand in the box.  We were trying to guess what was in it.  There was a rock in it."
"We were writing what we heard in the hearing group.  We wrote a list."




Scenes from another fun day in the woods...















"Me and my friend found this log and I stuck my hand through, and my friend looked through the hole and he saw my hand.  And then we saw lots of ants."







No comments:

Post a Comment