Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Forest is OUR Wonderful Place!

"We were making pictures of what our sit spots looked like instead of sharing and bringing something to the circle."

"We were making pictures of our favorite time in sit spots."
"My momma came into the woods."
"We were spreading the popcorn kernels over the pot. Then the teacher put it over the fire."

"We were on the balance beam and I made some challenges."
"We were on the balance beam and we put obstacles on it.  We had to go through the sticks, without touching the sticks."
"We were chopping up.  I was chopping up cauliflower.  I was cutting it and some of if was flying all over the place.  My friend next to me was cutting tomato and some tomato juice flung on to me."
"We were chopping up vegetables to make "Stone Soup"."



"We were cooking the soup."

"The teachers put soup in the bowls and then the kids ate them.  They were really good."

"Eating the soup!"


"I was pretending that the juice holder was like a voice changer."

"I was playing with my friend and I jumped into a tree."

"Me and my friend made a seesaw from a tree and big stick.  I got stuck up on the seesaw."


"We were bouncing on the tree."

"Mrs. White was reading us a book while we were eating lunch."

"The forest is OUR wonderful place!"


No comments:

Post a Comment