Thursday, October 6, 2016

October 5

"We are sitting at our sit spots." 

"We are sitting at our sit spots quietly because we were seeing what's new in our sit spots."



"He was making a train station for his fairies."


"We were building a pool for our fairy house."
"We put in a waterside and a diving board."

"We were looking at a tree frog."

"They were touching moss around the fog too."

"We got to hang around."
"We got to swing on the vines."
"Our nature jungle gym."

"I wanted to make it up the vine and I really did it. It was really fun!"



"People were walking across the bridge."
"There was a split where the two waters (streams) meet."

"We found mushrooms."

"All different kinds!"











"I was sweeping the floors in the bathroom outside in the woods."

"The floor was filled with leaves."

Our bathroom!



"I was helping my friend rake the leaves."






No comments:

Post a Comment