Wednesday, December 5, 2018

December 5

"We were sitting  at our first place.  First we go here, and then we go down the hill."

"There was snow on the logs."
"The snow was frozen a lot.  It was hard."

"We were sliding on the stairs, because it was slick."
"It was icy."

"I'm laying at my sit spot, looking around."

"I was trying to build a fort at my sit spot."

"We were in our sit spot group sharing our ideas."

"I was climbing a tree."

"I was sledding on my tummy like a penguin."

"There was ice on the log benches."

"I was bouncing on the branch."

"

"Me and my friend were pulling back the swing, and my other friends was on the swing."
"The friends in the way back were climbing tree and taking turns.  We kept on slipping off because of the ice, but we had fun!"

"I was gathering sticks and carrying them across the woods.  Then I was trying to make an 'x'."

"I was climbing the tree and I was going higher and higher!"

"I was riding a horse."

"I as climbing a tree!"

"I was lifting a heavy stick up and down."

Here is the 'x'!

"I was pretending that the log was a snowmobile and that I had a scanner on it."

"On one of the sticks of our fort, there was really cool ice."

"There were frozen leaves."

"We played freeze ta, and it was fun!"

"We were running during freeze tag."

No comments:

Post a Comment