Wednesday, November 28, 2018

November 28

This week we had Wednesday in the Field....due to some unsafe conditions in the woods because of the previous days snow storm. Even though we weren't in the woods, you will see that we still had an AWESOME day!!

"There is snow!"
"We were sledding on our bellies."



"We were going sledding."
"My friend and I went down and at the bottom it was super bumpy."

"I was going sledding and I was on the purple sled."

"We were waiting in line to go sledding down the hill."

"I fell and spinned around."

"Me and my friend were bringing the sled up the hill."

"I was feeling happy."
"My friend and I were in the sled getting ready to slide down."



"I was happy and we were going sledding."

More smiling faces!

"We were getting ready to go to the other field."
"We were heading over to the other field to build our snowmen."

"My friend was pulling me in the sled."

"My friend and I were working together to make a snowbear."

"I was making a fort that would keep me protected."

"We were trying to push that thousand pound snowball."



"We caterpillar and we were putting the snow little to big."

"I was getting snowballs for my friend to make the snowmen."
"I was making little baby snowmen."



"I was trying to make a snow angel. The feet were working, but not the hands."

"I was getting snowballs to make my seat. It broke when I sat on it."

"My friend and I were having a race on the big chunks of snow on the hills."
"When we were doing a race I fell off the snow mountain."

"I was smiling because I made a snowman."



"We were playing tail tag."
"You need to take the tail out of your friends pocket. Then they have to sit down. Then you go to get more tails."

"All of us were drinking hot coco."

Hot Chocolate!


"I was trying to make it cold so that I could drink it. So I put it in the snow."

"I was drinking my hot chocolate. It was yummy."




No comments:

Post a Comment