Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November 14

"I was sharpening 'pencils'.  I was pretending."

"We were jumping up and down on the branch.  We were having so much fun, we were not stopping."
"We were bouncing!"

"We were waiting in line to climb."
"My friend was trying to get up the try."

"I was hanging like a sloth."

"We were hanging like sloths."
"We were a sloth family!"

"We were making ice cookies."
"We were playing family."
"We were trying to dig the ice off of the bench."

"We were making a surprise party in our little house.  We made it all by ourselves!"
"When we saw our friend, we would hide somewhere."

"I was climbing up on a very branchy tree."

"We were making a marble run."

"We were rolling a tennis ball down the track."

"We are making a marble run with sticks down the bank."

"We were picking up sticks to make our marble run."

No comments:

Post a Comment