Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 19

"We found animal tracks.  It might be Foley's footprint or it might be a coyote."

"I was laying down and looking up, and I saw one leaf."

"I found leaves under the snow, and they make a really cool sound when you step on them."

"Me and my friends were playing 'The Incredibles' and we were having fun."

"I made a raspberry birthday cake, and we sang happy birthday to the woods."

"We built a house."

"We found history!"

"I was making some soup with flour, sugar molasses and lots and lots of butter and sugar.  The others were building and knocked over my soup."
"We were building a house to protect ourselves."

"We were riding on a train."

"I'm riding the little 'snow mobile'."

"We were grabbing snow and making snow soup."

"We were making a cake because we were pretending it was my friend's birthday."

"Me and my friends were making snow soup."

"I was climbing a tree."

Smiling friends.

"We were hanging our ornaments for the birds."

"This is my 'mitten' made out of bird seed and I left it for my animal friends."

"I was making a home for little animals and I left some bird seed."

"I made a snowman for the birds."

"We used toilet rolls and we put peanut butter on them and then we rolled them in bird seed and then we put them on the trees for the birds."

Merry Christmas Animal Friends!

"We had hot chocolate with marshmallows, but mine had no marshmallows."

"We were blowing it off."

Yum!

"We were drinking hot coco."

"We were drinking hot chocolate and I was putting my finger in mine to get all the chocolate out."




No comments:

Post a Comment