Wednesday, December 12, 2018

December 12


"Mrs. Hull was looking up when she saw the sky was blue and trees without leaves."
"There are no leaves left on the trees in the woods."

"We were kicking our feet like we were ice skating."
"We were moving our feet to keep out feet warm."
"It sounded like we were drumming."

"I was in a friends fort and I started banging on the log."

"I was doing a snow angel. It was really fun and I couldn't even stop. My snow angel didn't make a mark in the snow because it was hard. It was more like ice."

"I was climbing the tree trying to get all the way up. And I was trying to help my friend."

"I looked on the ground and I saw footprints of animals walking."
"We were swinging...."

"...and we all fell down at the same time!"

"Me and my friends were driving a truck."

"I was swinging on a grapevine and trying to go up in the air and I went down instead."

"There was a log and it was kind of like a circle shape."

"My friend found a trapezoid that looked like a piece of ice."

"The leaf looked like a triangle."

"I found a piece of bark that looked like a rectangle."

"I see a circle, triangle and square!"

"I found a piece of metal and it was a circle."

"We found a rectangle!"

"I found a circle in the wood pile and my friend found a square and a triangle."

"We found a circle on a log."

No comments:

Post a Comment