Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1

"My and Playful Otter are carrying a shovel."
"We were taking a picture of the sky and noticed there were no leaves on the trees."
"We're trying to blow out the steam from our mouth."
(We could see our breathe)
"We were taking pictures and someone else took a picture of us."

"I was trying to get a piece of wood to put on my bridge."

"We are reading the magazine together."
"I was feeling the veins in the leaf."


"We were making our journals in the woods."
"We were gathering sticks so that we can make our names on paper."
"We were finding stuff to make our woods headband."
"I was making my headband."
"I was making my nature headband."



"This is our nachos in the pot."
"We were eating nachos."
"We were playing rock, paper, scissors by the fire so that we could warm up."
(The following pictures are the progressing of the students playing a game called camouflage)
"We were playing camouflage in the woods."
"We were all having fun."
"They are trying to not get seen by the predator."
"The kids trying to hid were the pray."









No comments:

Post a Comment