Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November 15


"I was holding frost on a stick. It's cold."
Sit spots
I was climbing on Whistling Woodchuck's sit spot. We were playing a game."
"I was hiding out in Slimy Salamander's sit spot."
"I'm hanging from a hook on the tree and it was connected to my jacket."
"I was trying to climb it, but then I decided to lay there and I noticed there was light and it was all open on the bottom."
"Pouncing Bobcat could see me through the hollow trunk."
"We were making a row boat and the bridge to the row boat incase we fell off our big boat. We were going fishing. I was a fish."


"We were building a row boat that was attached to the big boat (the big log)."


"We were playing fishes. I had a pet crocodile and we were saving the pets."
"We were trying to get the pets out of the pond so a big hurricane couldn't hit them."
"We were raking to connect to the other path."
"I was building a big hole. We were trying to smash what we thought was a rock, but it ended up being dirt."
"Me and squeaky squirrel and my mom were making  a fairy house."
"We were making monkey bread."
"We had to cut the dough up with scissors."

"We were stacking wood in our shelter for our fire."

"We think this is spider eggs on the piece of wood."
"We were adding to the wood pile."




"We were raking our path so we could run on it."
"We were playing store with the logs. We would give the logs and they would cost money."
Hanging out after hard work. 

"I was gathering sticks for the fire."

"We were raking up the leaves and collecting logs to line the pathway."
"We were helping to pick up the woods."




No comments:

Post a Comment