Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November 29th

"We found when an animal grabbed a pine cone and got the seeds."
"We saw pumpkins. They weren't ours.......where did they come from??"
"Helicopter seeds sometimes have two parts and sometimes have one."
"I found some frost in my sit spot."
"You can open them and see the seeds."
"It floats away."
"This is a traveling seed. It travels through the wind."
"This looks like a snowflake."
"It looked like a pinecone but it was a log."
"It also looked like camouflage."
We played a fun new game, called Tail Tag!!! The next few pictures and videos show the fun!
"We really, really liked it!"
"In tail tag you have a piece of fabric in your pocket and you try to get other people's tails. Who ever is the last to get their tail taken is the winner."





"I found this little pumpkin and I named it pumkee. I took care of him and gave him a hat to keep his head warm and gloves under him to keep his feet warm."
"We were standing with each other and we were making a band."
"I was a crocodile and my friend was an alligator and we were in our animal creates."
"We were making firewood for the fairy."
"For the rocks around the fire we used helicopter seed pods."
"Hooting Owl, Leaping Deer,  and Curious Coyote were swinging us very very high."
"I was taking a little nap. It was so comfy."
"I was trying to climb the tree because I am a monkey."
"I was making a triangle out of horsetails."


"I was kneading the pudding and milk."
"I was putting the pumpkin stuff in."
"I was mixing the food."
"We had to crumble up the graham crackers."
"Then we poured it in!"
"I really liked when the whip cream came out because it looked like a Christmas tree."
"It tasted like heaven!"

"We made a seesaw."
"We were making the three little pigs house's and this is the stick house."
"This is the leaf house (instead of hay.)"

"We were making our bear cave to hibernate in for the winter."

No comments:

Post a Comment