Thursday, September 27, 2018

September 27

This week our woods day was on Thursday!

"We play an animal game to get to the woods."
"We tried to tag Mrs. Hull."

"The game was called 'predator and prey."
"You had to catch the deer."

"Looking up at the sky there are leaves on the branches."
"There were some clouds in the sky too."

"She is sitting at her sit spot.

"We made a picture with stuff that was on the ground.  There was brown, green, yellow and a little bit of orange."

"I had a stump at my sit spot and there's orange mushrooms on it.  And I found a slug."

"I was in the fort and I was hiding from a friend who was trying to catch us."
"We were playing a catcher game."

"I was walking across the tree."



"I was making a stump into a high seat."

"We were looking at a stump and we saw a salamander."

"When I was walking, I saw this log with mushrooms all over it."

"I was raising my hand."





"We were building the bathroom."
"We had to big sticks."

"We had to make sure the sticks weren't too small because they had to fit on the big branch, and they have be taller."

"Ms. S came in the woods with us today."







No comments:

Post a Comment