Wednesday, September 12, 2018

September 12

"There are trees around each other."
"We are looking up."

"There is a spider web that had pine needles in it. There is also a snail."

"I found a really big black log at my sit spot."

"I was playing with different kinds of sticks. I was looking at how big they were."

"This is my friend group....sit spot group."

"In the book I noticed that he wasn't holding sticks, but he was holding a fishing pole."
"We were reading a book." "It was a book about being careful with sticks."

"I found one slug on a mushroom and one on the ground."

"I was climbing trees."

"I was making a fort with sticks."

"I was climbing on the tree and then I slided down the tree."

"The giant stick is my vehicle."

"These are slugs. Me and my friends collected them."

"I was holding the baby salamander in my hands."

"I was making a fire."

"Centipedes eat slugs and slugs eat centipedes."



"It was a green caterpillar."


No comments:

Post a Comment