Thursday, October 4, 2018

October 3

"We saw yellow leaves in the sky and the leaves were changing color. It is nice because it is turning fall."

"Sitting in bench circle, eating our snack, in the rain!"

"I was building the bathroom."

"I was building the bathroom and I found a lot of tall sticks."

"I was peeling the apple."

"We were putting on the topping for the apple crisp."

"We were making our hands warm."
"We are cooking some apple crisp."
"I was balancing on the log."

"I had a baby slug on me and Mrs. Hull took a picture."
"We were warming our hands."

"We cooked apple crisp."



"I was balancing on the tree."




"We snacked in the shelter."

"We me and my friends were trying to sit we saw this dead spiders shell."

"We were finding three salamanders."

"We were holding up our numbers that were on cookies."



"I got a 7 so I found 7 leaves."





No comments:

Post a Comment