Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March 7

"I noticed that there were sticks in the ground but you can't pull them out because they were frozen in."

"Mrs. Hull found a cricket on her sit spot tree."

"Me and Moseying Moose were climbing the tree."
"I was up so high!"

"I was doing ice skating for the Olympics."

"I was stacking wood and there was a lot of wood on the ground, so I stacked it up."

"I was catching a fish and then cutting up a fish so we could eat it."
"We were playing a fish game and my friend and I were fishes."
"Me and my classmates were playing camouflage. Someone closes their eyes and the other people try to hide and the person with their eyes close stays in one spot. Then they try to find the people hiding. If they can't find them, then they say come out, come out where ever you are."

"Playful Otter was selling rocks for $999. So I bought one."
"The rocks were shaped like VT and NH."
"Me and my friend were breaking ice to take ice off the ground to make it safer." 


"My and my friends were drinking hot cocoa."

"I was drinking hot cocoa and I was trying to get all the mix from the bottom. And the marshmallows."

"We were making our Winter Flag and we made it with ice in the middle and we put stripes on it with some evergreens and we put people in the middle."





"We made a tree that stands for friendship. There is an F on the side of it that stands for friendship."
"It was call the friendship tree."

"We made the Vermont flag and we made a heart in the middle of the flag and then we put 5 pine cones in for all of us so that we can all have one. We were going to let it stand up but we couldn't because we would have had to attach some stuff to a couple of trees."
"The reason why we made a heart is because we love Vermont."


The picture of the fourth groups flag didn't turn out, but here is what they had to say about it:

"Our flag had sticks in the middle and it also had a huge chunk of ice and it looked like it had starts on it."
"I put a stick in our flag and my friend put ice on it."



No comments:

Post a Comment