Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October 4

"We're doing our sit spots."

"The sky is blue."
"I was sitting on 'tangle tree'."


"I was watching my friends build the bridge."

"Me and Rambunctious Raccoon were building a fairy house."

"Me and Leaping Deer were in the tree."

"Me and Hooting Owl were looking at the story."

"We were building a village of fairy houses."

"This is Jumping Frog and Hooting Owl's fairy house."

Jumping Frog and Hooting Owl

"I worked really hard on it."

"This is Leaping Deer's door to her fairy house."

"I used sticks and leaves to make a fairy house."
"This is my fairy house fire pit."


"It is the table for the fairy house."

"Me and my mom built this fairy house.  We had a bunch of fun building it!"


"I found little binoculars for fairies.  They were made out of curled up bark."

"We found a snake and it is a garden snake."
"It went right under our log bridge."

"That's me putting a pot on my head."

"Me and Playful Otter were trying to do a band."

"Me and Leaping Deer were raking the stream because it was so leafy.  We were trying to make it so the water goes down."

"We were walking on 'tight rope'."

"We were trying to find the water so that it could go under our bridge."

"I was making hop scotch."

No comments:

Post a Comment