Thursday, September 28, 2017

September 27



Our time in the woods continues to be fun filled and adventure packed!  
This year all of our friends have 'woods names'.  As you read, you will see that we will be referring to our friends with animal names.
"The sky is different now because there are like none leaves on the top."

"We're building a bridge way big."

"Slimy Salamander helped start the bridge plan."

"I was using a shovel to help pick up a log because the other one wasn't fitting. "


"I was sitting on my chair."

"I was trying to get off and on the swing."


"We were taking a picture and we all made hearts with our hands."


"I was hugging the tree."


"They are building the bridge."

"We're building with big sticks and we put the bottoms so that it would stay."

"I took three sticks that were big and made it look like I was building a fire."

"We are reading the Hungry Caterpillar book."

"I was raking the leaves."
After reading the book, students were challenged to work in groups to create a storyboard using only found items.  Their creations were awesome!  And they were excellent at retelling the story!

"They were building the story of the Hungry Caterpillar."

"We were only using outside tools."

"They were building it with sticks."




A caterpillar.

A butterfly.

Anyone know what this might be?

"It's a big leave. It's bigger than my head!"


"I was holding lady bug skin. It shed it's skin."

No comments:

Post a Comment