Wednesday, September 20, 2017

September 20th

"We are sitting and being quiet because we are in sit spots"
"We find things in our sit spots by looking around."
"I found it on a tree at my sit spot. I stood up and got it. It was the most beautiful."
"I saw the tail when I was looking at it and it was inside the log."
"I saw his head poking out."
"This is (could be) a poisonous caterpillar so we didn't touch it."
"I found it on the bottom of a stick when I was making my fort. They are slugs."
"We think it's a slug egg."
"It's the trees and you can kind of see the sky."
"Most of the leaves are changing colors."
"We were making a plan to be safe with the 'swing'"
"Three people on the swing for three minutes, to be safe and fair."
"It was pretty funny."
"We were on it, and my friends Builder Beaver and Moseying Moose were on it too,  and I was on the back. It was pretty fun!"
There are many leaves falling!
More clean up!
Helping with clean up!
"We read a book about all the animals that use tree's as their homes."
"We started to build a bridge."



No comments:

Post a Comment