Friday, January 27, 2017

January 25

"In my sit spot and some friends were building my house."
"We were eating snack."
"We were spraying the bench that was covered in snow."
"We died the bench."
"This was a colorful bench...the rainbow bench."
"I was trying to make a circle."
"Behind the cover that looks like a house I was doing karate."
"We were going down the hill and then hiking back up."
"Me and my friend were making a fort with my other friend and we used all the sticks that we could find."
"We were making a fort and we were putting a bench there so we could sit in the fort and we were putting sticks on the other end."
"We were making a fire and we had to get sticks and leaves and break them and then put them in the fire."
"I found this stick at my sit spot."
"We were making hot dogs."
"And we were holding them over the fire."


"I wish I could have that again."
"We were eating hot dogs."
"I was climbing on the tree, but it was slippery. My friend tried to get me on there."
"I was sitting on the piece of tree/log because I was kind of tired from lunch."

"It was tricky coming up because it was icy."
"It was hard to get up the stairs because we were slipping on the ice, but the rope was there and helped us not fall."
"We need to hold on to the rope so we won't slip and fall."


No comments:

Post a Comment