Thursday, January 12, 2017

"The trees don't have any leaves because they fell on the ground."
"The sky was blue."

"There is snow, ice, and water everywhere!"
"We were having snack."
"Usually on Wednesday in the Woods we have a fire, but this day we did not have a fire."

"I was sliding down on my back and then I just went faster and faster."

"We were sliding down the short hill. We would go up the path way and then down through the hill. We were sliding on our butts and bellies and backs. Sometimes we slipped."

"My friend and I were finding a stick to plant a tree to help with the snow fort."

"We were making a fire. My friends helped us make the fire."

"I thought maybe an animal lived in it. They might be hibernating."

"I was finding sticks and grabbing snow and squeezing them on to the sticks and then sticking them in the ground so people could get them. I called them snow sticks."

"We were trying to make snow angels but the snow was too hard to make them."

"We were looking at snow with magnifying glasses on a black piece of paper."

"We were spraying food coloring and water on the snow. I was making hexagons."

"My friend was making his face."

"I found a deer track and we followed it behind a long and we found deer poop."

"This is one of the deer tracks."

No comments:

Post a Comment