Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 1

"We were going in to the woods.  It was snowing."
"It was like we were in a snow globe."
"A winter wonderland."

"There was a tree at the bottom to that you wouldn't slide all of the way.  And we started to slide on a big stump.  It was really slippery."
"It was snowy out.  And it was snowy on the trees."
"We were pretending that we were queens."
"Inside the fort there was ice and we could see inside the ice.  There were leaves in it."
"We were farming.  We were plowing the fields, and then planting the fields."
"He's riding a horse."
Another horse rider.
"We were making snow angels."

"I was shaking the snow off of the trees and it fell on top of me."

Hot Chocolate!
"It was a little hot, but then I cooled it down with my blowing."
"I was chasing my friends, pretending to be a triceratops."


"Some friends stayed inside today and we cut out pictures of our friends in the woods.  We also drew pictures of things we did in the woods.  We stuck them on the big bulletin board."











No comments:

Post a Comment