Thursday, November 10, 2016

November 9

"There are no leaves on the trees."
"Foley came to Wednesday in the Woods."
"Foley was trying to take food from my lunch."
"He was a puppy."
"We were making eggs."
"A friend was cracking the egg."
"We were whisking the eggs."
"Miss Soule was putting the scrambled eggs into the cups."
"I held the worm with the shovel."
"We had to leave it where it was so I put it back in its place."
"Ms. Rasco and me were making a rocket ship."
"We were digging holes and then we were sinking in the dirt."
"We were making nature marble runs and they were going really fast."
"We were using sticks on the end so the ball wouldn't go all the way and would stop right here."
"We tried it again."
"We made a marble run and it was like a path so we used two sticks like this and it was kind of like a path."
"We were making a marble run and it was going to be really long and it was kind of short but kind of long. There was a gate at the top."
"We were catching it with a piece of card thing (birch bark)."
"We were trying to roll the ball down the hill."
"We were playing house and I was one of the dogs."
"I was a cat/dog so I crawled on the ground. We had fun doing that."
"We were making a fort and used the string as glove hangers."
"I was going out to get some roots to tie to each branch and use it as a scratcher for the cats."
"A friend and I were swinging on the branch and using it as a carwash as windshield wipers."
"I was lifting a stick to make a new bridge. I had to gather sticks until it was all done. I didn't get to finish it, but maybe next time I will."
"I was trying to get to sleep and paddle the boat."


No comments:

Post a Comment