Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 2

"These trees were so high in the sky."
"There are no leaves anymore."

"We were looking for bugs.  And also somebody was helping us check under logs."
"We found bugs under the logs.  We found salamanders too."
"We found a lot of creatures under there."

"We were taking logs and grabbing sticks so that we could build a fort."

"On the hill I found acorns and a stick.  I did not make it but I wondered what it was."

"We were making a volcano."
"It was hard to make.  The dirt was really packed in."

"I found a spider."

"We were playing super heroes and we were standing on that tree."
"I fell off a bunch of times and we laughed because it was funny."

"We were doing journals."

"I drew a picture of me and my friend.  I made a bunch of rocks and I colored the ground red.  I made a compass,"

"I covered my baby brother in leaves.  He was trying to get out. He did get out."

"During P.E. we played 4 corners."

"We were making nachos.  We put cheese and some chips in and put them on top of the fire."

"I never stopped eating nachos.  I ate them like 600 times.  Because I like them.  They were so tasty."

"We were playing hay wagon ride."

"We were putting leaves on Ms. Judy."

Add caption

"We were water painting and I found a little thing swimming inside of my cup."

"We were doing leaf rubbing.  We put leaves under the paper and then we rubbed crayons on it."

"We were building a house.  A seventh grader helped us!"
"It was a fort."

No comments:

Post a Comment