Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 16

"If you're dirty, you're having fun!"
"Raindrops are really, really wet."
"The little drops looks like Christmas decorations."
"The raindrops look like tiny bubbles."


"There were not that much leaves on the trees, but there were lots on the ground."
"We had different sit spots."
"Me and my friends were digging big hole."

"We were in the pretend house."






"I was scratching a part of bark on a wet tree."
"A friend lost her tooth!"

"We were cooking cinnamon bites."

"We were cutting the dough into pieces to make the cinnamon bread."

"We made a sea-saw."

"We made a sea-saw in the tree."
"We played on it."

"The sea-saw went really fast and I had to push it really hard to go up."

"I was climbing on the vines and I went upside down."

"We were pretending the vine was a horse.  There was a big stump there to help us get on."

"We were playing on the bridge and we were playing in the mud."

"I put mud on my face."

"I found bubbles."
"The bubbles were gooey and wet."

"This is the biggest V I've ever seen.  I have a V in my name!"
"I built that big V."



No comments:

Post a Comment