Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Rain, Rain...Went Away (Just in Time!)

"A lot of the snow melted, so there isn't that much snow.  And it wasn't as slippery either.  And the ground was really soggy."
"It was slippery sometimes on the slush and under the water."
"Everyone was stomping in puddles!"
"We were playing a game a game of house."
"I was sitting on the tree trunk.  I was enjoying sitting there."
This was a super cool and fun tree!
"I finally made my roof at my sit spot."
"So I think I was just standing on the tree, I was standing on the littler one because it was easy to stand on one foot."
"It's me and my mom when we were coming back from Wednesday in the Woods.  It was her last visit with us in the woods."
"We were stirring the brew.  The fire pit was filled with water that looked like a witches brew.  And we were using sticks to pretend like they were our stirring things."
"We were playing fairies."
"We were sitting in our chairs.  These use to be snowmen."  
"Miss Soule was getting all of the big ice chunks out of the fire pit."
"I wanted to check on the nature flag and I found this giant root and I wanted Miss Skilling to take a picture of it."
"I was playing by my sit spot."
"Miss Skilling found a branch to hang on and it was awesome!"
"We were trying to get a ball loose because we needed to sit on it as a chair."
"I was trying to push it out."
"It was glued to the ground by ice."
"I building my fairy house and that was a door and there was a chimney and I have a stick in my hand.  I made a bowl and a plate."

"Me and my friend were building a new fairy house out of my ice cream store."
"My pet spider itsy bitsy was living at my fairy house."
"We were making something to protect our fairy house from animals."
"We put a stick to block it."
"We saw a hole and we thought a chipmunk might live in it. "

Although it looked like it might be another rainy day in the woods, the clouds parted and the sun came out!

Fairy House Tours




No comments:

Post a Comment