Friday, February 26, 2016

Another Rainy Day!

"I drew a shark in the snow, because my friend did and I wanted to too."


"That's me climbing on a tree like a monkey."


"I was plowing and a friend's mom was scraping the ice.  She was the sander truck."


"Me and my friends were trying to spell cat.  We got paper words to try to spell our names. "
"We were snacking and one group was working with a teacher."


"I was roasting a marshmallow on a stick."


"I was balancing a snowball on my head, and it was pretty easy."
"We were trying to get in to the picture!"
"They were trying to photobomb her."


"This is the nature flag that Miss S's group made."
"The symbol was a "W" that was standing for Wednesday in the Woods."
"The trees were for nature."
"The exclamation point is there because Wednesday in the Woods is awesome!"




"We made a nature flag.  It was like the United States flag of America.  The little x's are the stars."
"We were trying to make the stars, so we just made one down and one across."




"We were doing the obstacle course and we all did one part and made some stuff to make the obstacle course.  Some of us added sticks and we had to run around them and go under stuff."
"We first made some snowballs, and in the end they were gone.  We had to throw them in the basket.  The basket was a hollowed out tree."


"I was on the obstacle course and I was walking on the line."


"I was going under the stick and we had to do the obstacle course.  It was kind of hard.  After we went under there we had to touch the branch over our heads.  And then we gave the evergreen a high five."


"For the stars we used little things and we used sticks for the stripes."




No comments:

Post a Comment