Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cheese Please!


"I'm digging a hole in my sit spot."










"I'm laying in my sit spot looking up at the sky because it was white and I liked looking at it."

"I was digging holes in the ground so I could see if it was frozen or thawed.  I was digging a stick in the ground."
"I wanted to find a stick so I could do it too. The ground was thawed."
"I found a stick that looked like a drill then when Ms. Rasco took a picture I formed it as a mustache."
Here is the birthday boy!

"We made a seesaw. And in the picture we are seesawing."
"My mom played with me."
"We made the seesaw out of two sticks.  We put a stick onto a log and then made a seesaw."
"Me and my friends were playing a game and we found the last piece of snow!"
"We are doing the obstacle course and we pretended we were on a tight rope." 
"This is a fort I made in my sit spot."
"I'm swinging on this vine on these two tree."
"Even teachers can go on it.  It's strong enough to hold a teacher on it."
"Me and my friend were making a leprechaun trap and we were collecting mud and we were going to put mud in a big hill and the leprechaun would climb up it and he would get his feet stuck in the mud.  Then when we found the leprechaun we would put him in a hole."
"I was sitting in my sit spot with Ms. Rasco eating my lunch."
"We were shredding cheese for the mac and cheese and Miss Soule was doing the fire. And all of my friends were doing it too."
The macaroni boiling away over the fire.
Miss Soule is getting the noodles ready for the cheese.
"We are spreading the cheese out.  We are taking a scoop from the cheese and putting it on the macaroni."
"We are eating the mac and cheese."
"It was awesome, good, amazing!"
"Me and my friend were searching for big foot and making a house."
"We just want to see if he is real."

No comments:

Post a Comment