Thursday, January 28, 2016

Do you want to build a snowman...

"Miss Skilling's group build a little snowman to help us stay quiet during our sit spot."
"It was a sit spot snowman."
"Friends found a little hill and we started to slide down it."
"The boys came over and we both were playing the game and the boys took up a too much room and made a big line."
"We were jumping on the hill and sliding down and too many were sliding down and it didn't work.  We got all piled up."
"I was making a garage for our sled."
"I was trying to help my friend to build more on to it."
"She made a snow creature."
"I did not add legs or a tail.  I only added some eyes, arms, ears, nose.  And he also has a smiley face."

"We were playing a game and we were trying to hide from everyone."
"We were hiding behind a tree."
"I rolled it because I wanted a giant ball because I love my beauty ball."
"I helped roll the ball."
"I got some sticks and I was chomping them in the tree. I also made a seesaw with it, but it already broke."
"Friends were building a snowman.  We were using evergreens for the hair."
"My friend and I were writing with sticks in the snow."
"We were writing letters of the alphabet."
"We were at the spray paint group and I wanted to do an oval and I also wrote the word  next to it."
"I made a sphere.  A sphere is 3-D. I painted it green instead of blue."
"We didn't have green so we mixed blue and yellow."


"That stick right in the middle, that looks like a walking cane, it is mine and we switched from stick to stick and we had a good choice so we didn't have to find another stick."
"We were measuring things and I measured my water bottle."
"I was measuring the bench with a rope and the bench was longer than my rope."
"I was measuring my string against the bench and my string was longer."

"Some friends were building a snowman and we made a snow cat to go with it too."
"I gave the snowman a cane."

No comments:

Post a Comment