Thursday, November 19, 2015

Letter Making & Turkey Fun


"We were singing the song of the woods."
"We're in winter clothes because it was so cold outside."
"There was frost on the ground and there was frost everywhere."

"There's frost on the leaves and the trees."
"There's a log on the ground, because that tree is dead."
"The people in the picture are sitting in their sit spots." 

"I was laying down in my sit spot.  There were no leaves on the tree."
"We were talking about our sit spots."
"We were talking about the leaves.  There are different kinds of leaves.  One leaf had spikes, one had little spikes and one had big spikes."

"This student was putting the "A" down when were finding letters."
"We were finding sticks to make letters."
"We were making letters with sticks.  We would put sticks together.  It took 3 sticks to make the letter 'A'".
"I was making the letter to make words."
"It spells me."

"Some people were making Js"
"I pulled it off of a stick that was on the ground and then I bent it to make a J".

"He is eating his sandwich."
"We were eating lunch out in the woods."
Lunch

"She had a piece of bark and he tried to help so that the curly piece at the end could come off, so that two girls could draw on the bark for a Christmas tree stand."

"Two predators: a mountain lion and a bobcat."

"We were playing a turkey game.  We had to get water and found.  A predator, like a mountain lion, was trying to grab someone and bring them back to the den.  If they didn't get caught they tried to make it back safely to their nests which were hula hoops."
"The papers on the ground were pictures of bugs, seeds, acorns, grubs and berries.  They were wild turkey food."

"I hid behind the tree and when the turkeys were coming I went right in front of the food.  I was a coyote.  I was trying to eat the turkeys."
"The turkeys were thinking about trying to get the food and not get eaten by the coyote.  They wanted to get around him."

"I was trying to tag people.  I was a mountain lion."

"We got back to our nests with our water and our food!"






















No comments:

Post a Comment