Thursday, November 12, 2015

"This is where we meet when we start our Wednesday in the Woods and we sing a song."
"It was a rainy and cloudy morning."

"We were putting a salamander back because it had to live.  It needs to hibernate."

"I'm laying down like Miss Soule did.  I saw the sky.  The white clouds moved."

"We were in the shelter letting the salamander go."
"Our shelter had a roof this week."
"If it didn't have a tarp on it, it wouldn't be a shelter.  It would rain on us."

"We found a snake in the pile of dirt."
*A few friends call the dirt pile Hawaii, because Hawaii has beaches.

"Mrs. Treat is holding the snake on a book.  It didn't try to bite her."

"We were working on our fairy houses."
"This is my second fairy house.  Last week we found the fairy house playground and I added to it to make it a fairy house."

"I found 2 salamanders under a log.  I rolled the log and they were shaking but kind of sleeping."






No comments:

Post a Comment