Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April 10

"I was checking the sap buckets. There was some sap in there."

"My friend and I were climbing on the tree and he didn't know how he got up there."
"I was so high up!"

MUD!

"My mom came in the woods!"

"We were balancing bread on our heads."

"We were balancing food on our heads and who ever won got to go to the next level."
"The next level is when it gets harder and you have to balance bread on your head and the pancake on the spatula. If it falls you pick it up really quick and get it back to your pal."

"We were reading a book about pancakes and one book didn't have any words, so my friend made the words up."
"I was reading a book with Mrs. Brown and my friends."

"They were cooking pancakes for everyone to eat."

"I was cutting up the strawberries for the pancakes."

"My friends and I made pancakes."
"We had syrup and strawberries."
The syrup was from the sap that came from our trees.  

"We made mud for pancakes and we got water and we also made some other things."

"In one of the rotations we went down and made mud pies."

"We were cooking with mud and water."
"We were pretending to make pancakes. We found a table."

"My dad was helping my friends get some water and I was stirring my stew and it was chicken noodle soup."
"I was getting water for my pancakes and it was fun. I got some snow, leaves, bark it was owl, chicken soup."

"My pan was in the stream and it was floating down the stream. Miss Skilling caught it."

"I made chicken soup and I was stirring it and my dad took a picture of me."


"I was singing as I stirred my pot."

"I sprayed water on the other side by throwing it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment