Wednesday, March 20, 2019

March 20

"I wonder when are the leaves going to come out?"
"There is blue sky and there are green needles on the trees."

"I was trying to climb the tree and I kept slipping off."

"We were climbing up trees together and I got stuck."

"I was climbing up my tree and my friend and I got our coats stuck."

"We were playing fortnite."

"Me and my friend were playing house together."
"I was the mom and my friends were the babies."

"I was laying in the hammock."

"I had these sticks and I actually got one stick into the ice."

"I was doing exercise using branches going up and down."


"I was making this mini fort for my woods name, Marching Ant, so it was for ants that march."

"There was a stick on the ground and it was frozen in the ice and nobody could get it out."

"We were making a cake."

"We were having fun. Some people were swinging but some people didn't want to swing so they rolled up like a cocoon."

"My friends and I were playing house. I was the cat."

"Ms. Rasco helped me with sticks. I made a little bridge so that the ants can crawl over it when it rains. I made a little house for them too."


































No comments:

Post a Comment