Wednesday, March 13, 2019

March 13

"Today is sunny."

"I was laying on my log and enjoying the sun!"

"Some of us were around the fire pit shoveling the benches and ground, so that we could have a fire,"

"The ice piece looks like Vermont."

"While I was sitting at my sit spot, I found baby pine cones."


"I was swinging with my friends, and I fell back."

"We were collecting sticks, trying to make a fire."

"I kept falling off of the swing."

"I was making a home for all of the little animals."

"The shelves in the tree are bedrooms."

"We were making food.  We were pretending the snow was food."

"My friend was a dead turkey.  And then he was hunting with us too."

"My friends were chickens and we were trying to get away from them.  If they touched us then we would become chickens too."

"Ms. Rasco and me were making an igloo so I used the shovel to get snow.  It was solid on the top,"

"I was climbing up the tree, and I was trying to get food (leaves) for my baby."

"This was my second time climbing a tree!"

"This is the igloo!"

"We had two lines and one line was bunnies and one was coyotes and the coyotes tried to get the bunnies.  If you get to the log, the bunnies are safe in the den."

"To move we had to think of words, and tap the syllables, and we got to move that many steps."
"Bunnies went backwards, and coyotes went forward to follow the bunnies."
"If you got tagged by the coyotes you were eaten."
"Coyotes were the predators and the rabbits were the prey."

"This is the owl letter game called- vowel owl."

"We had to find a vowel and do 'hoo hoo hoo'"

"We were making an obstacle course."

No comments:

Post a Comment