Thursday, June 7, 2018

June 6th

"We took a picture together because we got a new shirt so we matched all of each other. It was our Wednesday in the Woods shirt!"

"I found this orange slug. Things were so wet."

Enjoying a nice little rest!

"I was relaxing in the hammock."

"The tree fell down when we were not in the woods and when we went down into the woods it was down and we don't know how it went down."
"It looked like it had some tree fungus and it was sick."

"The tree fell down at my sit spot."

"We were laying in the leaves on the tree that fell."

"We were picking some leaves of the tree."
"We were pretending that the leaves were flowers."

"My favorite tree fell down."

A beautiful bouquet!

"We found seeds from the birch tree."

"I climbed up the big tall tree. It was very tall."

"The mushrooms got bigger and bigger and they changed color. They were white last week and they are brown now."

"These are spores on ferns. It is how they reproduce because they don't flower."

"I was balancing on the tree."

"I climbed a really skinny little tree."

"We made bubble blowers."

"I was blowing huge bubbles out of the thing I made."

"I made a straw and yarn into a square to blow bubbles."

Bubble Fun!!

"We were making calzones. I was spreading the sauce around the pizza."

"We added the cheese."


"We were pushing the dough together to make the calzone."


"It was yummy!!"


Journaling

"My group was making the woods map and it was so fun. It was so beautiful."

"I was ripping sticks into little pieces to put on the bridge that I made."

"I was labeling the map."

Our finished product!


"We found roots coming out of the ground on the tree so we all climbed on it. It was very cool."
"This was just by the bridge and it looked like a giraffe. A long time ago I bet the roots were underground." 

"I found a leaf that had water on it and I tipped it over and the drops of water stayed on it."

"These look like bamboo shoots. They are horse tails."

"There was a tiny little waterfall on the other side. There were little shells and I thought it was really cool."

"I found this plant that caterpillars lay their eggs in. We don't know what it is."

"This is a snail we found on our way up."

"We were doing a little magazine reading all by ourselves. It was about insects and talked about their wings."



"I found a gall!"

"I was carrying shovels and we were bringing it back to the school." 

"Me and my friend were helping each other carry a big shovel up together."

No comments:

Post a Comment