Thursday, June 14, 2018

June 13, Our Final Woods Adventure of the Year

"I noticed that when I looked at the trees the trees covered the sky. You couldn't see the circle that we had before."

"We found an egg that cracked."
"We all saw this egg and it was so cool."

"I got a big stick and a little stick and I started writing on it."

"I found two maple leaves that were two different colors."

"I found a skunk print. I thought it was a skunk because over by the bank I saw lots of digging. Skunks dig for grubs."

"Me and my friend were playing a game. We were making fairy stew. Fairy stew is autumn leaves, flowers, crunchy leaves that fall off a tree, and little twigs. They eat it a lot. "

"I found a stick that had the roots."

"We were playing tail tag."

"I was sitting down counting the tails."



"My friend and I were the last two people and I was trying to get his tail, but it was a tie."

"I was looking to find the people during camouflage."

"We peeling carrots for our Stone Soup."

"I was peeling potatoes."

"This was my first time peeling a potato and I couldn't do it, but I didn't give up and I ended up peeling lots of potatoes!"

"It was Stone Soup."
"The Stone Soup was really good and everyone brought a little bit of food to go in the Stone Soup."
"It makes people happy because we share it with them."
"There was noodles, broccoli, carrots, onions, garlic, potatoes, and more!"

"We were taking our forts down and the bathroom too."

"We were taking down the bathroom so when the preschoolers come to kindergarten they can build the same thing that we did."

"We all helped take the bathroom apart, but we didn't take the stick bridge apart, but we did take apart the rest of the forts. There was a lot of layers on the bathroom so we had to have everyone help."

"Finally, we took all the wood down from the bathroom and then worked on the forts. So that next year's kindergarteners can rebuild like us."

No comments:

Post a Comment