Thursday, May 10, 2018

May 9

"There was grass and leaves growing!"

"We are looking at the trees because there were a lot of leaves!"

Starting to get green!

"We found this during our sit spots. It's so pretty and fluffy."
"We found ferns that look like fiddleheads."

"We found a plant inside of a tree."

A maple tree sprout. 

"There were lots of sprouts sprouting out of the ground."


"I am laying in the hammock."



"There were lots of leaves sprouting on the trees."

"I made a number line 1-11."

"We used number cookies to make pluses or take aways with numbers."

"We were making number sentences."

"We were making a little snack. We used spaghetti and hot dogs."

"We had to cut up the hot dogs and break noodles in half to put them in the hot dog to make it."



"We read a cookbook and looked for bacon."

"We looked at pictures and found three recipes we want to try."



"I tried it!"

"I was eating the hot dogs and they were good."

"It tastes awesome!"

"We were on a signs of spring hunt. We found bark, puddles, mud, worms and more!"


"I was hunting for a worm and a salamander."


"We were trying to catch fish and I caught mud!"


"We were heading down to a new spot to look for tiny fish."




"My boots got wet when we went in the stream. My socks were soaked."


"We were climbing on top of my sit spot."

"We were digging a big pot hole and trying to connect them."

"I fell in the mud."

"We got stuck in the mud and it was like cement trying to get out."

Ms. Rasco to the rescue!

"We were reading a book about things that live in the pond and we were down in the woods."

"We were reading a book."

"Miss Skilling showed us a spider web and there was a spider on it and there was food there for the spider."

"We were working on making a bigger animal sanctuary."

No comments:

Post a Comment