Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May 16

"We saw seeds falling off the tree."


"So last week the leaves were little leaves and today they are big leaves so you can only see a circle."




"I was making a hole."
"I was dancing around my tree."
"I was punching the ground with a big stick."


"At my sit spot I found a stick that was an E."


"Miss L was reading us a book about the Old Tree and the raccoon (searcher)."

"We added the floor our shack."

"I was a guard."

"Miss L was pushing us on the jungle swing (you can't see Miss L.)"

"I was climbing up a vine."

"My friend and I were holding some worms that we found on the ground. They were for entertainment in my cafe."


"I found a worm and a centipede."


"I found some worms and some salamanders and put them in a pot."

No comments:

Post a Comment