Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April 4


"I was climbing on my friend's sit spot because the tree is part of our family."

"My sit spot was different because some big kids made a cool thing."

"I was making a drum.  I had two sticks.  I found that when I hit the part that doesn't have bark, it makes one sound, and when I hit it with the bark on it makes a different sound."

"We were making a new fort, and next Wednesday in the woods we're going to make a ginormous wall on our fort."

"We were getting sticks for our bakery."

"That was comfortable!"

"I was taking a break when we were doing the bridge and the house."

"I was a koala."

"We were trying to make a place for animals.  We had to move boards off of our bridge."

"We were making a house for an animal sanctuary.  We used the boards from the bridge."

"I'm just chillin'!"

"I was making a little fort."

"I had mud on my face!"

"I was hanging up side down!"

"I was trying to make a wall for the bakery."

"We were scraping off the bark of sticks and polishing them."

"I slid off the bark of that piece of wood."

"I was looking through the bark like a telescope."

Chillin' again.

"I was climbing on the fort that we made."

"My face was covered in mud!"

"We were building a fort.  Just incase it started to rain, we could go in it.  It's not finished.  We still have some sticks to put on it."
"The fort probably won't stay up in the wind, but it is likely to survive in the rain."

"We were drilling holes to make wells."

"I was making pizza.  After I made some dessert."

"I was jumping in puddles!"

"We were super muddy on our faces!"

"I was making my favorite recipe."

"I was stirring up my favorite recipe."

Muddy fun!

"I was playing in the mud because I love mud!"

More mud baking.

"I was balancing."

"We were riding our horses."



"I was journaling about playing forts with my friends."

"I was journaling about what I was doing in the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment