Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December 13

"We were walking on the path that Mr. Sammel plowed.'
"He said 'Hi' to us when we were going on it."

"There was lots of snow!"

"I had to walk through deep snow."


"Today we spotted tracks that were in the snow."



"When I was picked the snow up, there was a square."

"I discovered a tire wheel at my sit spot and we dug it up."

"We were looking for tracks, but the marks were from the snow falling off of the tree."

"I saw a lump in the snow, and I wanted to know what it was.  It was a stump buried in snow.  It looked like it had a face on it."

"We found a tree that had lots of snow on it, and it bended down.  It was like a bear or a fox cave."


"I was shoveling snow away from the bench circle."

"We were going in line for the sleds."

"She was sledding!"

"I was sledding down the hill on the wrong side of the sled."


"We were shoveling off the bridge."

"Walking up the hill was really hard because of all the snow."

"We were making snow angels while we waited for our friends to climb up the hill."

1 comment:

  1. It looks like such a fun time! Kathryn wishes she could come out on Wednesdays too! :-)

    ReplyDelete