Thursday, May 11, 2017

May 10

"It's an acorn and a sprout is coming out of it."
"It's an acorn starting to grow into a tree."
"At my sit spot I found a grub."
"It's a big beetle that we found under the leaves and my friend picked it up with the bark."
"We found a worm."
"We were on the tractor!"
"I used the branches to get up and then I could hang upside down on the tree."
"We made a seesaw and I was waiting for my turn."

"I found a snail."
"Me and my friends were playing in the brook by the two big tanks."
"We were standing on a stump that this tree fell down." 
"We were under the tree and my friend called it the secret hide out."
"I was on top of the stump that had another tree on top of it.  And the seed from the tree must have got into the stump and it might have been a pine tree because there was a pine tree near it."
"The tree got uprooted so all the roots you could see them now and the tree wasn't standing up."

"Me and my friends were on the bridge picking up rocks."
"And we were trying to catch stuff, but we didn't catch anything."
"We were looking for things in the brook. We were looking for bugs and fish and bug houses."

"I found a rock with this little bug on it."


"We were mud painting."
"We had to find a stick and leaves or pine needles or something and then we had a rubber band and wrapped it around and then got mud on the paint brush and started painting."




"We were getting the boats down. And it kept going and going."


"We were painting trees from the woods and we were using watercolors."
"We found a tree in the woods that we wanted to copy on our paper."


No comments:

Post a Comment