Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December 7



"We were sitting on the logs and there was snow.  We sang our song."

view from 'tree stop'


"I was eating snow at my sit spot."

"We were sitting in the snow."

"This was waiting for us in our shelter.  We think it was the second graders."



"I made a snowman at my sit spot."

"I was looking at my snowman."

"I made two snowballs,  And then I sat on them.  I wanted to be king, so I made a kind's stool."

"We were pretending that the big snowball was a motorcycle."

"We were making a giant snowball."

"We were sliding down the path."



"We were pushing the snowball down the bank."

"We were snowballs and if you look behind it you would see a path that it made."


"I was under the these little tiny bushes and I was hiding.  I was an animal hibernating."

"I was hibernating in a tree.  I was being a bear."



"We were eating lunch by our fire because it was warm.  It was cold when we were sitting on our bench spots, so we got close to our fire.  We were waiting for our hot chocolate."

"We were drinking our hot chocolate."
"The hot chocolate warmed our hands and our bellies, and our mouths."

No comments:

Post a Comment