Thursday, October 29, 2015

"The Awesome Woods"

"This student is coloring in a journal.  He's using the bench as a table."
"I'm drawing about the forest."

"This is a picture of two journals."

"I was drawing a leaf.  I was making a fire pit too."
"We are in the woods writing in journals."

"We were writing journals in the forest on the benches."

"I'm drawing.  I was drawing the fire pit."


"She painted a picture."
"We got the water from the brook."

"There's a flower and a rainbow and two more flowers and grass."
*This is a picture of what she thought the forest will look like in the spring.

"We were painting with watercolors."
"We painted the woods that we were seeing."

"Here is a tree with leaves falling."


"We were painting a frame to glue the leaves on to the paper."

"There was a number on the bag and we had to find something and put all the stuff we decided to put in there.  The number of the thing.  We collected 10 sticks."

"Those are the frames."

"We wrote numbers."


"We put a leaf under the paper and rubbed it.  I used yellow."

"I was leaf rubbing and I used a blue crayon."

"I was sitting in lots of leaves and I had a clipboard on my lap.  I kept finding leaves until I had not enough room to use one side, so I used the other side of the paper."

"I was leaf rubbing."
"Pink is my favorite color."

"The photographers took loads of pictures."
"The students were the photographers."

No comments:

Post a Comment